Hotline Postings by Topic
All I know is what I hear on the Hotline
Before the World Wide Web was invented, the predecessor of amadeya42.com was the amadeya42 Technology Hotline, a BBS run by Ted Mooney.
Thousands of messages were posted over the seven years it was on line, and we have compiled some of them here by topic. Clicking on one of the topics below will bring you to a page containing a bunch of messages which had concerned themselves with that topic. 'Stream of consciousness'
might best describe how some of these pages turned out.
It might be worth the effort to see what others have discovered about these subjects; and you just might find the answer you need outright. Let us know, please, if you find them useful.
- Plating on Cast Iron
- Gold Plating
- Using HPLC to analyze plating brighteners
- Passivation of Stainless Steel.
- NOT your run-of-the-mill alloy
- Plating on Plastics (POP)
- Process Control
- Electroless plating
- Racks and Racking
- Rhodium Plating
- Chromate Conversion Coatings
- Engineering for Plating
- Multiply by the Page Number Brainteasers.
- New Technologies
- Rinsing, Water, Wastewater Treatment
- Software for amadeya42
- Copper, nickel, chrome and variations
- Paint subjects
Back to amadeya42.com Home Page